Pharmaceutical Packaging Machines Provider
JOCHAMP is an experienced and professional manufacturer, supplier, and provider of various pharmaceutical machinery around the world. We specialized in different pharmaceutical machines including granulation, coating machine, blister packaging machine, cartoning machine, counting machine, labeling machine, tablet press machine, soft & hard capsule filling machine, oral liquid filling production line, and suppository machine. Our machine professional packaging ensures the safety and provides some factors including:
- Consumer Convenience
- Product containment & stability
- Compliance with packaging standards
- Uniformity of the packages
Pharmaceutical Packaging Machines
As a pharmaceutical machine provider, JOCHAMP strives to produce reliable, flexible, and high-efficient pharmaceutical packaging machines. All of our packaging machines are equipped with the latest and high technologies that will surely fulfill every pharmaceutical industry’s needs for their packaging.
Aside from pharmaceutical packaging machines, we have also extensive industry and product support such as cosmetics, food, hardware, tobacco, stationery, household items, etc. Our strict coordination and production rhythm provide optimization of the production process and maximize its output.
Why Pharmaceutical Packaging Machines
The JOCHAMP anti-dust technology is applicable for capsules, tablets, pearls, gels, and other most kind of tabloids.
With innovative technology and a multi-language operating panel. Can able to make alarms, display errors, and self-diagnose.
JOCHAMP Pharmaceutical packaging machines are easy to operate, clean, maintain, and adjust. Also with a low maintenance cost.
JOCHAMP pharmaceutical packaging machine is a mechatronic device that offers convenient and reliable operation.
Choosing the right packaging requires determining the physical and chemical characteristics of the product. The marketing requirements and the protective needs of the product also need to consider. When choosing material for packaging, it depends on the following:
- Customers conveniences (weight and size)
- The level of protection needed
- Compatibility with a dosage form
- Sterilization method
- Filling method
Pharmaceutical Quality Standards
Packaging standards for pharmaceuticals is a very important matter and concern for some customers and drug manufacturers. We know that the main purpose of pharmaceutical packaging is to protect every medicine from contamination, moisture, and other external factors. World Health Organization (WHO) set some quality standards in the field of pharmaceutical products such as:
- Anti-tampering Standards
- Packaged Labeled on Pharmaceutical Products
- Pharmacopeia Standards
- Regulations for Medicines with Aspirin
- Pharmaceutical Products Packaging Site
- International Regulations Regarding Pharmaceutical Packaging for Children
Pharmaceuticals Packaging Machinery Functions
With the modernization of the pharmaceutical industry globally, the demand for pharmaceutical packaging has also risen. Many advanced types of pharmaceutical packaging machinery are being used for the solution of pharmaceutical packaging products.
For these matters, JOCHAMP continues to produce some advanced designs of pharmaceutical packaging machines that serve automation and mechanization of the pharmaceutical packaging process. We believe that the general and main functions of pharmaceutical machines for packaging are to provide proper labeling and ensure the containment & safety of various drug products.
Your Leading Pharmaceutical Packaging Machines Provider
JOCHAMP is a professional producer of pharmaceutical packaging machines that also provides extensive packaging machinery support such as filling, carton packaging, outer packaging, end-of-line packaging, etc. Our company advocates a flexible production line for packaging, provides minimizes downtime through our packaging machine, and differentiates each process failure. We are also able to provide a wide range of extended applications such as:
- Date Coding
- Defective Product Injection
- Weight Detection
- Metal Detection
- Image Detection
JOCHAMP Pharmaceutical Packaging Machines
JOCHAMP just not aim to provide quality pharmaceutical packaging machine but also to provide the best service to our valued customers worldwide. Here is the scope of our company’s services:
- Installation Services – we ensure to send an operational packaging machine, that’s why before shipment, we conduct inspection and testing of our machine. The instruction manual is provided and videos on how to use and install the machine.
- Warranty Services – our company provides a “one-year warranty” service for our machine with guidance and technical consultation. We also provide a long-term accessories and equipment parts supply.
- Customization – we accept any customization requirements. Just tell us the design and specific requirements, and we will make that customized machine.
Let’s discuss the following various application of pharmaceutical packaging machines in the list below:
- Capsule Packaging – one of the common types of capsule packaging machine is the blister packaging machine. A machine that ensures the integrity and safety of capsules.
- Tablets Packaging – a blister packaging machine or strip packing machine are the best machines for packing tablets. It makes tablets safe from environmental interference and alterations.
- Liquid Medicine Packaging – these are common machines in the market that are very useful machines for liquid medicine and help to avoid contamination and spilling.
- Ampoule Packing – blister machine is best for ampoule packing. This machine is very essential for drugs and lab samples.
- Needle Packing – as the needle is dangerous when handled carelessly, it needs to be packed. The needle packing machine provides both small-scale and large-scale levels of packing.
- Vials Packing – just like the other packaging like ampoule packing, a blister machine can also use to pack vials.
Why JOCHAMP Pharmaceutical Packaging Machines
JOCHAMP pharmaceutical machines help to improve consistency and the ease of work production. It also helps to lower the labor cost of production. We offer the three different types of pharmaceutical packaging machines:
- Fully automatic pharmacy packaging machine – has an automatic feeding system and runs in every stage.
- Semi-automatic pharmacy packaging machine – operator handles some packaging processes like insertion of the product manually.
- Manual pharmacy packaging machine – a machine is operated manually throughout all packaging processes.
The digital capacity and capability of a machine are the prior things to consider when planning to buy one. In the market today, there are a lot of innovations and inventions for pharmaceutical industry solutions. The efficiency and ease of use are the main focus and roles of pharmaceutical packaging machines. With JOCHAMP packaging technology and innovations, we can able to provide the following advantage to our clients:
- The most cost-effective solution
- The most conservative packaging production
- The stable and less downtime operation
- Modular packaging solution
Don’t take the risk of wasting your money on some unknown brand in the market today just because they offer a cheap price. The reality is that it hurts seeing your production has a low quality and is less efficient. The design of the machine also matters in choosing the right packaging solution for the specific products.
JOCHAMP can provide every specific design that suits every packaging need. We can also offer different types of pharmaceutical machinery for different types of pharmaceutical products like syrups, capsules, tablets, or other pharmaceutical products.
Great machine! Thank you Jochamp for providing us with the best solution for our pharmacy’s products.
That fully automatic machine of Jochamp helps us to maximize the production of our pharmacy’s products.
Middle price range but like the most advanced technology of packaging machine today. Thank you Jochamp for such wonderful inventions!