Drying is an important process in shisha tobacco manufacturing. To achieve this, you need an effective equipment called shisha tobacco drying machine.
What is a Shisha Tobacco Drying Machine
A shisha tobacco drying machine is a device that is used to dry wet shisha tobacco. It heats up the tobacco driving away moisture while maintaining its quality.
Benefits of a Shisha Tobacco Drying Machine
There are several benefits of using a shisha drying machine. These advantages include;
- You can use the machine to process large batches at once and works fast.
- The machine is durable and can therefore be used for a long period
- A shisha tobacco can dry both plain tobacco and shisha
- It can be used for a broad range of applications such as drying fruit
- It helps maintain the quality of the ingredients.
- The machine is automated and therefore makes drying an easy process.
Parts of a Shisha Tobacco Drying Machine
There are different types of shisha tobacco drying machines. Therefore, the parts of the drying machine may also differ depending on the type of machine you have. The parts commonly found in a tobacco drying machine include;
Feeder conveyor belt: This is the section in which you input the shisha tobacco. It can be done manually or using an automated feeder
Homogenizer: Helps to mix the ingredients to ensure that it is uniform
Control panel: Contains the display and allows you to set the parameters for each cycle
Heat source: The heat source could either be from electricity, gas, charcoal, or steam among others
Fan: The fan blows in hot air into the main dryer
Output conveyor belt: Transports the dried product to the collecting station
Mesh belt dryer: this is the section where the shisha tobacco is evenly dried.
Observation door: The observation door allows you to monitor the progress of the operation
Working Principle of a Shisha Tobacco Drying Machine
The working principle of the shisha tobacco drying machine is pretty simple. Remember, this entire system is designed to remove moisture from the shisha tobacco by exposing it to heated air.
Usually, this machine ensures that the tobacco feed into the system is evenly spread and uniformly mixed. At the same time, heated air is circulated into the device drawing out the moisture. The drying process may take place over four to six hours. If the tobacco is not sufficiently dried you can feed it into the machine again.
Features of a Shisha Tobacco Drying Machine
There are many features incorporated into the shisha tobacco drying machine to ensure it gives the best output. These features include
- It is easy and simple to use. It only requires you to feed the system and set the parameters. The machine completes the rest.
- Shisha tobacco drying machine is portable and does not require permanent installation in a place
- The machine can utilize a variety of heat sources including cheaper alternatives such as charcoal.
- It is sanitary as it eliminates possible contamination from too much handling
- The device has a fast dehydration rate; one cycle can be as short as only four hours.
- With the shisha tobacco drying machine, the drying process is a continuous
- It has a high output rate meaning it can be used to process a large amount of shisha tobacco within a short time
Application of a Shisha Tobacco Drying Machine
The shisha tobacco drying machine is a versatile machine that can be used for a variety of applications. It can be used to dry a variety of products of different types. It can be used in various industries such as pharmaceuticals, it can be used to dry medicinal herbs. In Agriculture and food, the machine can be used to dry seeds, vegetables, fruits, meat, and even snacks.
The shisha tobacco drying machine is an efficient device that can be used to dry large amounts of tobacco within a short period. They come in different sizes and types, it is therefore best to select one that best suits your scale of production. In addition to drying tobacco, it can be used to dry other ingredients. This is an advantage as it allows you to get value for your money through various means.
Curing Tobacco – Source: Wikipedia