If you are producing shisha tobacco, then definitely you need a cutting machine. It will help you size your hookah tobacco to the required sizes and dimensions.
Here are what to look for when buying such machines.
What Is A Shisha Tobacco Cutting Machine
This is a machine that is designed specifically to cut tobacco herbs and leaves for the production of shisha molasses production. The end product is usually tobacco that has a uniform size due to the machine’s clear-cut ability.
Features Of Shisha Tobacco Cutting Machine
Some of the notable features you can find in this mixer include:
- They contain a cutting roller with diverse lengths depending on the machine make
- Their frame is usually a solid steel structure
- They can be operated either manually or automatically
- Also, they contain a chute that varies in height
- Emergency stop button in the event of a problem
Components Of A Shisha Tobacco Cutting Machine
Depending on the design of the machine, components may vary but still carry out the same procedure. Let us have a look at some of the most common components of this mixer.
- Shifting Mechanism: this is responsible for moving the adjustable knife from one cutting end to the other during operation.
- Motor: The AC motor provides the drive required by the agitator to carry out the cutting process
- Adjustable Knife Holder Mechanism: holds the cutting knife in position and can be adjusted for various cut sizes.
- Chute: this is the conduit onto which the tobacco material is fed into the machine for cutting
How A Shisha Tobacco Cutting Machine
This machine contains a rotatable component having knives/blades along its edges. The tobacco material is fed into the chute of the machine and is pushed downwards towards the knife cutter.
Here, the knife then cuts through the packed raw material from the upper knife edge to the lower to make a complete cut. The product is then removed for further processing.
Merits Of Shisha Tobacco Cutting Machine
Let us now look at how you can benefit from this machine:
- This machine is very precise and cuts the product in an even homogenous size
- The cut shisha tobacco barely has any powder meaning you suffer no product losses
- It can easily process the tobacco even if it is long and fibrous
- It has an efficient mechanical simplicity and is easy to use
- It has a smooth and quiet operation with very minimal maintenance required
Automation of Shisha Tobacco Cutting has greatly improved the efficiency and quality of shisha tobacco processing. Having the right machine for such a process guarantees you the highest industry standards for your product.
Shisha Tobacco Manufacturing Process – Source: Jochamp
Shisha Hookah – Source: Wikipedia