Cellophane wrapping machine offers a practical way to package shisha tobacco products. This guide will help you choose the perfect shisha tobacco wrapping machine for your production needs – let’s dive right in:
What is a Shisha Tobacco Cellophane Wrapping Machine
A shisha tobacco cellophane wrapping machine is a device used to package shisha tobacco by covering it using a cellophane. Cellophane wraps are moisture and oil-proofed ensuring that the product covered remains in peak condition.
Benefits of Using a Shisha Tobacco Cellophane Wrapping Machine
There are several benefits to using a shisha cellophane wrapping machine. The benefits include
- The cellophane packaging ensures that the product remains protected and in the best condition
- The machine can continuously package making it ideal for bulk packages
- A shisha tobacco wrapping machine is a versatile machine with a broad range of applications
- It can be used to produce multipacks
- The machine ensures that all the packages are uniform as the process is completed by the device
- Since the device carries out most of the process, the machine is cost-effective as it helps lower operation costs
Parts of a Shisha Tobacco Cellophane Wrapping Machine
The parts of a shisha tobacco cellphone wrapping may differ according to the type of machine you have. The main parts of the machine include
Feeder conveyor: This is the point at which you put in the shisha tobacco. This can be done manually or it can be done using an automated feeder
The cellophane film: This is the film that is used to wrap the product.
Wrapping station: A wrapping station is where the film is cut and sealed. Any other processes such as folding are also done here
Output conveyor: The output conveyor transports the sealed packages to the collection point
Packaging station: this is the collection point. You could also add features to allow you to deposit it directly into a box
Working principle shisha tobacco cellophane wrapping machine
The shisha tobacco cellophane wrapping machine has a pretty straightforward working principle completing the wrapping process in three or more steps.
First, you will place the shisha tobacco onto the feeding conveyor belt. You can use a separate machine to weigh and divide the shisha tobacco into the desired amount. It is also important to ensure you space the product correctly if you are loading the product manually.
The conveyor transports the product to where the cellophane film is. The machine wraps the film around the product and it is then transported to the wrapping station where the film is cut and sealed.
Depending on the type of machine you have, these devices can also be programmed to perform additional tasks such as creasing and folding to make a better-looking package. The packaged shisha tobacco is then dropped into a collection point.
Features Shisha Tobacco Cellophane Wrapping Machine
The features of a shisha tobacco cellophane wrapping machine may vary according to the type of device you have. It is therefore vital that you select a machine that addresses all your requirements. The general features of a shisha tobacco wrapping machine include
- The machine can package from 20 to 100 packages per minute. The speed may differ according to the type of machine you purchase
- A speed regulator in the machine makes it possible to regulate and adjust the packaging speed.
- The film cutter in the machine is made of high quality machine ensuring that it lasts for a long time increasing its service life
- It is easy and simple to use. The machine does not require very skilled personnel to operate it
- With a digital display, adjusting the parameter of the machine is a pretty simple task
Application of Shisha Tobacco Cellophane Wrapping Machine
The shisha tobacco wrapping machine is a pretty versatile machine that can utilized for a broad range of applications.
It can be used to wrap shisha tobacco. However, you may use the machine to wrap jewelry, Blu-ray Media, computer games, food, soap, and even cosmetics among others.
The machine can be used to package products as a primary packaging material and it can also be used to seal already packaged products as a secondary packaging material.
Wrapping shisha tobacco using cellophane is a practical and common packaging technique. The process is safe and reliable.
At Jochamp, we have some of the most cost-effective and reliable shisha packaging machines – contact us now for more details.