If you are starting pasta packaging business, this guide will help you choose an efficient and reliable machine.
It covers everything about pasta packaging machine including design, features, specification and working principle, just to mention a few.
- 1 What is Pasta Packaging Machine?
- 2 Step By Step Pasta Packaging Equipment Working Process
- 3 Features of Pasta Packing Machine
- 4 Advantages Of Pasta Packing Equipment
- 5 Disadvantages Of Pasta Packing Machine
- 6 Sealing Method of Pasta Packaging Machine
- 7 Considerations When buying Pasta Packing Equipment
- 8 Conclusion
What is Pasta Packaging Machine?
The pasta packaging equipment is an entirely automated system you can use to package your pasta.
Step By Step Pasta Packaging Equipment Working Process
Pasta packing is a sequential process involving packaging preparation and dosing the product.
Generally, the packaging may involve 3 to more processes depending on the functionality of the machine.
Step 1: Bag Formation
This step begins by unrolling the film from the roller. Then it transfers the film over the cone. Doing this will transform the film into a bag. Later the bottom end of the bag gets sealed.
Step 2: Filling and Dosing
The second step is filling or dosing. Again, an opinion exists to attach bagging equipment or multi-head scale. You can put the product inside as soon as the bag is ready by dosing or filling it.
Step 3: Sealing and Finishing
Once the product is inside the bag. The machine then seals the top side and performs a cutting operation. The top of the one bag in the ends becomes the next bag’s bottom. This way, the process repeats itself.
Features of Pasta Packing Machine
Several features differentiate the pasta packaging machine from the rest of the equipment. In fact the features determine where you will use the pasta packing equipment.
Let’s look at some common features among these machines:
- Available as continuous and intermittent options
- Stainless steel structure help maintain hygiene
- Ultrasonic technology help in effective sealing
- Inline multi-head weigher allow for continuous packaging
- Premade pouch filler with sealing capability
- Blending system comes as an optional feature
- Rotary depositing and tray loading system
Advantages Of Pasta Packing Equipment
Today’s pasta packing equipment are design to guarantee profitability. In addition to these, there are a number of reasons why you can invest in pasta packing equipment:
- Ensure pasta packaging protection from dirt, dust or moisture. In addition, it eliminates direct hand contact with medicine or food by ensuring good hygiene.
- It allows you to enjoy branding on the go. For example, you can put a logo or message directly on the pasta packing.
- It is a versatile solution that allows you to pack anything. Whether it is liquid, dry or solid products.
- Facilitates cheaper and fast production by promoting automated packaging.
- Easy to operate as no special skills or training are needed. The maintenance requirement is very low to none.
- Versatile feeding systems allow you to pack in terms of volume, number or weight.
Disadvantages Of Pasta Packing Machine
Even as you invest in pasta packing equipment, there are a number of factors you should pay attention to. Let’s look at some of the vital aspects:
- Initial investment for pasta packing machine is high
- Require frequent electronic and mechanical adjustments to pack a specific pasta product
- Some pasta packaging equipment offer limitations on the capacity of production
Sealing Method of Pasta Packaging Machine
The widely used sealing method in various Pasta packaging equipment’s include:
- Heat Sealing: This technique makes use of heat to seal the open end of the bag
- Ultrasonic Sealing: Another name is abrasion sealing. It seals the film by producing friction between the film layers. It makes use of less energy than
- Adhesive Sealing: In this sealing, you can make use of adhesive to seal the ends or edges of the packing film
Considerations When buying Pasta Packing Equipment
It would be best to consider several things while buying a pasta packing machine. Some key things you need to consider include the following:
- Manufacturer or brand of the particular machine
- At which application or purpose do you want to use your packaging equipment
- Determine the technical specifications of the machine
- Type of the machine, if it is vertical or horizontal (loading capacity, griping capacity, opening technique, sealing methods, and discharge)
- Production capacity of the device you are going to select
- What power does the machine consume? So that you can save on your bills.
- The size of the machine as per your vicinity
- What technology does it feature? If the latest or not.
- Does it follow the cGMP, ISO, CCC, RoHS, and CE standards?
Now you are entirely familiar with the Pasta packaging machine. Having this guide on your side, you can make the best selection. This pasta packaging equipment guide will act as safer. It also adds up value to your production by saving extra expenditures. In case you have anything that you need help with. Feel free to reach out!
Packing Machine – Source: Jochamp
Packaging Machinery – Source: Wikipedia