Automatic Packaging Line Manufacturer in China
Jochamp is supplying all kinds of high-quality and highly efficient automatic packaging lines that are widely used in many industries such as food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, electronics, and other industries. We are capable of customizing them in order to meet your unique needs.
- Comply with the standards from ISO, SGS, CE, & cGMP
- Over 15 years of production experience
- Comes with one-year quality assurance
- Offers lifetime after-sales service & regular after-sales care
Jochamp | Automatic Packaging Line Supplier
Jochamp can design and manufacture you high-quality packaging line automation at a competitive price. Usually, we connect each independent machine through a transfer conveyor belt, a manipulator, and an automatic feeding mechanism, so that all processes are completed without manual intervention.
Our complete packaging line includes but not limited to the filling line, flow wrapper machine, shrink wrapping machine, cartoning machine, overwrapper. All models and transfer methods will be designed and manufactured according to customer needs, output requirements, product specifications, and site plans.
Jochamp Automatic Packaging Line Advantages
The automatic packaging lines are equipped with safety cables, safety door systems, overload protection systems, emergency stop functions, anti-cutting systems, and other features that increase safety during operation.
The surface of the automatic packaging lines that will have contact with the products is made from 304 stainless steel that is highly resistant and easy to clean. As a result, they are hygienic and safe for contact with food.
The automatic packaging lines are equipped with HMI & PLC control systems that make them easy to operate. Also, when using these systems, you do not have to train hard or hire skilled staff.
Jochamp has the expertise when it comes to customizing the automatic packaging lines. We have customization solutions for the automatic feeding, grabbing, and sorting of different products.
Machines That Can Be Integrated
Our automatic packaging lines can be integrated with a variety of machines or systems depending on what you require. Some of the common machines that are suitable include:
- vertical cartoning machine
- case packer
- checkweigher machines
- labeling & printing machines
- inspection systems
- vision systems
- flow-wrapping machines
- thermoforming machines
Improve Your Production Speed
Many companies have improved their product throughput and production speed through the automatic packaging lines. In just one operation, our automatic packaging lines can load, pack, seal, label, and perform other functions. And since they are fully automated, your labor costs will be reduced.
Our expert mechanical engineers designed the automatic packaging lines with HMI and PLC control systems for easy, quick, and accurate operation. In addition, they are designed with features that can reduce the rate of possible defects and improve the consistency of packaging. As a result, they can boost your business profitability and productivity.
Why Choose Jochamp
- Excellent Services – Jochamp has excellent customization services. We have the ability to produce the automatic packaging lines according to your entire specifications. Aside from that, we can give you regular after-sales care and guidance on how to maintain them.
- Certified – All models of our automatic packaging lines are completely certified by the highest standards such as ISO, SGS, CE, cGMP, and other quality standards.
- Quality Control – To provide quality automatic packaging lines, we manufacture them in accordance with the manufacturing standards such as cGMP. We have meticulous quality control in every production process of the machines. From raw materials to assembling of machines, every step is under controlled by our QA specialists.
Jochamp | Your Trusted Automatic Packaging Line Supplier
Jochamp is providing a wide variety of fully automatic packaging lines that are made from the highest quality and robust raw materials. We fabricate them in our own 3000 square meter factory and with the assistance of our professional mechanical engineers and cutting-edge production equipment. Also, we are manufacturing in accordance with the regulations from cGMP, ISO, CE, and SGS to ensure their quality, reliability, and that they are safe to use. Our packaging lines have one-year quality assurance. We can also design and produce automatic packaging lines in accordance with your specifications. Before their shipment, we ensure to test and inspect them thoroughly to meet your expectations.
Our automatic packaging lines are designed to have ease of operation, low power consumption, high speed, and low noise operation. They can save your production costs and labor costs. Also, a variety of products are suitable for them. They can seal beautifully and securely.
If you want to know more details about our automatic packaging lines or services, feel free to contact us!
Jochamp | Automatic Packaging Line Manufacturer
- The product contact surface is food & drug grade
- Low noise operation & easy maintenance
- Compact design for a smaller footprint
- Low power consumption
- Adopts overload protection system
- Easy-to-use control systems
- Low failure rate & defective rate
- High corrosion resistance
- Long service life & stable operation
- High-speed operation
The automatic packaging lines are applied to a variety of industries such as food & beverage, electronics, daily chemical, agro-chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, stationery, and many more. They are used for packaging many different products such as food products, non-food items, meat, fruits, vegetables, and so on. Any kind of products that are liquid, solid, granulated, powdered, cream, tablets, and many more.
If you have specific applications, the machines, functions, specifications, and features can be customized depending on the product’s characteristic and your requirements.
Jochamp Automatic Packaging Line Functions
The automatic packaging lines adopt PLC control systems or servo motors for automated feeding due to their high accuracy. Also, the conveyor belt can be used as an automatic feeder if high accuracy is not necessary. The automatic feeding mechanism is ideal for bagged products. This mechanism is done by pushing the products accurately into the storage bin.
The automatic packaging lines can have case formers, labeling machines, case sealers, and other machines for the secondary packaging. They have easy and quick to change secondary packaging sizes. Secondary packaging is necessary for the protection of products.
Jochamp automatic packaging lines come with high-end HMI industrial control system. This system controls the interface between each piece of machine. It also incorporates both safety functions and packaging line. The safety functions include safety cables, emergency stop pushbuttons, and safety door. And the HMI control system will provide access to all safety functions and notifications.
“I highly recommend the automatic packaging lines and services from Jochamp! They delivered us with their high-performance and easy-to-operate automatic packaging lines at competitive prices. Aside from that, they are customized as per as my requirements.”
“We will surely partner with Jochamp again in our next projects. Their automatic packaging lines are obviously made from high-quality materials. Moreover, their after-sales services are great! They guide us on how to maintain them properly and help us solve the problems we experienced.”
“The automatic packaging lines from Jochamp have an amazing quality. They have met my expectations. We tested them and they work great. They have high packing speed, easy operation, and excellent performance. We will definitely recommend Jochamp to anyone looking for automatic packaging lines.”
It is undeniable that the packaging production line will have limitations. We will ensure the best adaptability through the matching of packaging machinery of various specifications, but we will not be able to guarantee the adaptability of the packaging line for products with too large specifications. And too many product specifications will inevitably lead to increased costs.
From assembling to debugging to delivery, we will send related pictures and video for customers track in regular(production tracklists)
Through salesmen, customers, and engineers do some development of special requirements.
Depending on the complexity of the packaging production line, it usually takes 0.5-1.5 hours to convert your products. We recommend that products with too many specifications use independent packaging machinery.
We provide on-site installation services, and you need to bear the costs incurred, including the salary of the installation engineer (100-150 U.S. dollars per day).
Of course, we will also provide a complete installation manual, video and online communication around the clock. If you have a mechanical engineer, we will guide you to install it yourself.
It can be used, but due to the shrinkage characteristics, it is not recommended to use a film with too high printing fineness.
Under normal circumstances, we recommend that you check the screws once a week, check the bearings and add lubricating oil every three days, clean the machine and add grease to this wheel before getting off work every day, and conduct a comprehensive inspection of the machine every month.
At the same time, we have agencies in some countries, and you can choose localized installation and after-sales service.
Uncertain, we need to make an assessment after understanding your old machine. Under normal circumstances, your old machine can be used in the packaging line.
Usually, the production cycle of the packaging line takes more time. Generally, we need 45-60 days to produce and test the packaging line.
For payment terms, we generally accept a 30% advance payment, and the remaining payment will be paid after acceptance.
We will evaluate the components of this packaging line and provide a maintenance manual, to ensure that you can maintain and maintain the packaging line in the best way.
Before placing an order, we will use conditional facilities to test the product to ensure that we can provide the most accurate packaging line speed and structure.
You must pass the video or go to our factory for an acceptance test before the equipment is shipped. In addition, our packaging lines have passed CE, ISO9001, and other certifications.
Automatic Packaging Production Lines – Definitive Guide
The automatic packaging line is ever-changing, and it can exist in a variety of combinations. When your products need to be diverted directly from the production line to the packaging equipment, or your products need to be packaged multiple times, the automatic packaging line will be your best choice.
In our actual production process, from the production line to the packaging machine to the subsequent packaging, multiple transfer steps require a lot of manpower and material resources. The automatic packaging line replaces these tedious transfer processes, it builds a bridge for each functional packaging equipment, so that each step does not require manual operations.
Benefits of Automatic Packaging Line
In the actual application process, the change brought about by the automatic packaging line is not only the convenience of transit, it can and has affected the entire product.
- More Diversity
Through the assessment of your site, budget, and needs, we can create the most suitable overall packaging solution for you through flexible mechanical combinations, which contain all the functions you need.
- Management Upgrade
A stable automatic packaging line that can work 7*24 hours will definitely be welcomed by the department manager. The predictable productivity allows an enterprise to orderly arrange the production.
- Precision Packaging
Thanks to the precise connection between the various machines, the product packaging will be more precise, which will enhance the aesthetics of the product packaging, and at the same time, the product’s tamper-resistant ability will be strengthened.
- Cut Costs
When the product comes out of the production line to the first packaging, and then to the transfer of the downstream packaging, it may also involve a series of processes such as labeling, weighing, and inspection, and the manpower and material costs generated in these processes are very huge. Automatic packaging lines can help companies minimize costs.
- Standardize Packaging & Production
In some specific cases, your standardized packaging and production links are very important, such as food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and chemicals. One is that your production environment needs to meet standards, another point is The packaging production line can effectively prevent secondary pollution of products.
You may already have some functional equipment, such as production lines or some basic packaging machines, but it doesn’t matter, through our strong design and manufacturing capabilities, we can bring these old machines to life and become a member of the packaging production line.
Limitations of automatic packaging lines
Well, nothing can be perfect, I believe there is only the most suitable automatic packaging line for you. So let us discuss the imperfections of the automatic packaging line together.
You can’t ignore the upfront cost because of how much money the automatic packaging line can save you in the future. Automatic packaging lines are not very suitable for small businesses that have just started.
Intelligent interaction is very advantageous, but there is an unavoidable problem in some highly intelligent automatic packaging lines, that is, if a certain link is wrong, it is likely to cause the entire packaging line is down.
A small packaging line is no problem. If you are buying a relatively large packaging production line, then you need to have a trained professional operator. Generally, 1-3 people are the minimum.
- Site Area
Every function of the automatic packaging production line is connected, it is not like a separate machine that can be placed at will.
Coordinated operation is a very big advantage, but in some special situations, some functions are slower, then other functions must be consistent with it and cannot operate at full capacity.
Some important parts of the automatic packaging line
Above we discussed the applicability of the automatic packaging line, and then we will discuss the key components that make up the automatic packaging line. This can help us better understand the automatic packaging line.
The transfer of products is very important, which is a key part of the automatic packaging line. The most common and cost-effective product transfer method is conveyor belt transportation.
You can always see the conveyor belt on the automatic packaging line. This conveyor belt has a lower cost, but it can only be operated in a straight line or a 90° corner splicing method. In some special cases, flexible conveyor belts can become a substitute for straight conveyor belts.
The flexible conveyor belt has a turning function that the straight conveyor belt does not have. Its price is higher, but in some scenarios, it can reduce the overall equipment footprint. When using a straight conveyor belt, if you need to turn, it will cause the orientation of the product to change, but the flexible conveyor belt does not have this problem.
When a large number of products are produced, linear or flexible conveyor belts cannot meet the needs of the production line. This relatively large material handling platform can meet the needs of mass production.
The price of this kind of material sorting platform is very high, it can realize the functions of ascent, settlement, expansion, and contraction. It is common in mass-produced products, such as biscuits, chocolate, etc.
The conveyor belt can also be used as an Auto-feeder, but on machines that require accuracy, a high-accuracy Auto-feeder controlled by a servo or PLC can work. Let’s explain some of the more common automatic feeding mechanisms.
This kind of automatic feeder is often used for the docking of flow wrapper and automatic cartoning machine. It is more suitable for bagged products, and can accurately push the product into the storage bin through the cooperation of the detection sensor and the servo motor.
This is an automatic feeder suitable for bottles. It is often used in the connecting feeding part of automatic filling production lines and automatic cartoning machines. The moving part of the turntable is generally driven by an indexing plate or a servo motor.
This is an automatic feeder driven by a cylinder, which is mostly used for products that require stacking or multiple packaging. The cylinder will push the feed when the product reaches a certain amount. When packaging bottle products, in pursuit of cost-effectiveness, this automatic feeder can also be used.
This is an automatic feeder that has been very popular in recent years. Due to its accuracy and adaptability, this automatic feeding method has been more and more widely used.
Its visual inspection function can place the product in a precise position, and it can also be used for product inspection. Through the modification of the suction head, it is generally applicable to most products. The only disadvantage may be that the price is relatively high.
In the application of automatic production lines, data communication is also very important, and all linkage functions are realized by data communication. In the data communication part, we will mainly use the following components:
First of all, in order to be more intuitive and simple to operate, each functional machine is equipped with an independent HMI industrial control system. At the same time, for the coordination of certain functions, we will connect a communication line between these systems and a coordination program.
A large number of sensors will be applied to the entire packaging line, and its role is to collect data, transmit signals, and protect safety. The accuracy of the sensor directly affects the stability of the entire packaging line and the accuracy of the data.
Among high-precision data, the moving part that can process and operate these data certainly requires high-precision transmission equipment. The high precision and high programming of the servo motor are the most ideal transmission components.
The high-quality and high-stability automatic packaging line is composed of different high-precision mechanical or electronic components. Our mechanical engineers give them different responsibilities and can coordinate their work.
Some common combination cases of automatic packaging lines
There are many ways to match automatic packaging lines. Let’s introduce several more common and cost-effective automatic packaging lines and packaging production lines for specific industry uses.
Fully automatic flow wrapper packaging production line system
This is a fully automatic flow wrapper packaging production line system suitable for biscuits, chocolates, and pastries. It is mostly used in large-scale enterprises with a large production volume. The material management platform is directly connected to the production line, and the material is divided into high-speed flow wrapper packaging. The number of flow wrappers can be increased or decreased according to the production volume.
Automatic packaging line from carton packaging to multiple carton packaging
This is an automatic packaging line from carton packaging to multiple carton packaging. Since the shape of the carton is relatively standardized, we all use the linear conveyor belt + cylinder for the cost-effective configuration of the transfer connection part. In terms of speed ratio, we use the automatic cartoning machine and overwrapper with matching speed to connect.
Common automatic packaging line
This is a very common automatic packaging line, which is composed of a flow wrapper and automatic cartoning machine. This kind of packaging can be packed in single-bag carton or multi-bag carton, just add a counting storage bin.
Packaging production line for filling liquid bottles
This is a packaging production line suitable for filling liquid bottles. It integrates filling, plugging, capping, labeling and boxing. It has very powerful functions. It is very suitable for pharmaceutical, cosmetic, chemical, and other industries.
This is a relatively complete set of the packaging lines, which consists of Flow wrapper, Cartoner, Case packer, from the plastic film packaging of the product to the carton packaging to the multiple packaging of the carton without manual operation. On the connected linear conveyor belt, we can install printers or some testing instruments, such as metal detectors, weighing machines, etc.
These matching methods are only a small part of them, and the position of the matching can be customized.
JOCHAMP MACHINERY- China Professional Packaging Automation Company
- Provide overall packaging solution for you through flexible mechanical combinations
- All our automatic packaging lines are CE, IOS9001, SGS certified
- On-site installation service, a complete installation manual, video, and online communication around the clock
The selection of automatic packaging lines requires long-term considerations. We need to think of more key factors, such as increased functionality. You can choose a suitable automatic packaging line according to your production needs and future growth needs. You can also add an automatic packaging line on the basis of the original equipment.
Automatic Packaging Line: The Ultimate Guide
I know you are looking for highly efficient automatic packaging line. A reason this guide explores all fundamental aspects of automatic packaging line such as working principle, features, parts, features and applications, amongst others. So, before choosing automatic packaging line, read this guide.
An Automatic Packaging Line is a packaging machine that requires minimal manual human intervention to achieve seamless packaging and sealing of goods.
Both semi-automatic and fully Automatic Packaging Lines are under this category.
You can use an automatic packing machine along your production line to fill, meter, make bags, cut, seal, convey, imprint writings on packages, stir, etc.
Automatic packaging line
The manufacture and use of Automatic Packaging Lines have significantly transformed since their inception.
Initially, an automatic packing machine could only automate a single step. However, it is now possible to automate the whole packaging process.
The following are the key benefits of automatic packing machines:
- Better quality control
Automatic Packaging Lines can inspect and eliminate defective packages by employing integrated artificial intelligence and quality assurance.
This improves the quality and consistency of product packaging compared to manual, human packaging.
- Increased productivity
Automatic packing machines offer more efficient and faster product packaging through multi-tasking, that is, the accomplishment of multiple procedures in a single step.
It is faster and helps bolster the customer’s loyalty to your products.
- Improved work condition
An automatic packing machine will help you reduce work-related injuries and improve production ergonomics in your company.
It will considerably reduce Musculoskeletal disorder (MSDs), an injury that arises from conducting repetitive tasks over an extended period.
- Reduced labor cost
This machine can be a game-changer when you are operating in a very competitive labor market. Automation of the production processes considerably frees up the human labor required for smooth operations and thus also eliminates your labor and other associated costs.
- Specialized packaging
Semi-automatic machines have high functional and dimensional flexibility that is ideal for specialized packaging needs.
This eliminates the daunting hunt for highly skilled human labor with specialized packaging skills and increases your production efficiency.
- Production of less waste
Automatic Packaging Lines are known for precision in the cutting of production material, eliminating lots of wastes associated with manual labor.
Automation of your packaging process will henceforth help you reduce the cost of production associated with material and waste disposal.
There are different types of Automatic Packaging Lines that can perform different tasks in your production line.
The selection of a particular type of product packaging machine will be dependent on the requirements of your production process.
The following are some of the types of Automatic Packaging Lines:
- Accumulating packaging machines: These machines are primarily used for assembling goods in processors.
- Collating packaging machines:
- Blister and skin packaging machines: These machines are used to package products into blister packs and skin packs in pharmaceutical and other correlated industries.
- Vacuum packaging machines:
- Batch packaging machines: Used for item preparation before processing
- Bagging packaging machines: Ideal for packaging items into bags, sacks, and pouches
- Band packaging machines: Hold the items together with bands before packaging
- Sleeving machines: Secure goods with sleeves before packaging
- Box packaging machines: Package goods on boxes erected from cardboard
- Bunding/banding/strapping machine: This type of machine is ideal for piling goods into bundles for enhanced stability and reinforcement.
- Capping machines: You can an automatic capping machine to screw or snap bottle and container caps.
- Cartoning machine: These machines package products into cartons that have been erected from cardboards.
- Closing machine: Automatic closing machines are specialized in sealing containers and other types of packages through a wire, tape, or metal trap sealing.
- Converting packaging machines: These packaging machines are ideal for products that require modified packaging using combined raw materials.
- Filling Automatic Packaging Lines: You can use these machines to package your products into pouches and bottles, especially in the food ad beverage industry.
- Form filling and sealing machine: This machine is ideal for packaging a wide variety of products into bottles and pouches and then sealing them. It is mostly used in the food and beverage industry.
- Check weigher packaging machine: You can install this machine at the end line of your production system. It checks to confirm the package weight of your products conforms to system specifications.
- Multi-head weigher packaging machine: It is used for the packaging of products that require extreme precision.
- Wrapping machines: Used for products that must be packaged through either shrink, stretch or flow rapping.
- Palletizing machines: Used for packaging pallets
- Sealing machines: This machine secures the openings of the package through tape, heat, or glue sealing to enable the container to hold its contents together.
A basic Automatic Packaging Line possesses the following component systems and parts:
- Touch screen control panel: Used for the specification of packaging parameters and monitoring of the product packaging process.
- Machine lubrication system: These components contain grease or any other suitable lubricating media for the locomotive parts such as belts, gears, and bearings.
It protects your machine from rust and subsequent failure.
- Electric system: This is the system that connects your machine to the electrical power supply.
It hosts all the mains and generates energy for the machine’s pneumatic system.
- Gear system: This system comprises a motor that is responsible for converting electric power into mechanical energy for the operationalization of all the locomotive components.
- Pneumatic components.
This component helps in the automatic erection of the packaging container through vacuum suction.
- Temperature control unit: This component is responsible for controlling the operating temperature of the It is comprised of a meter, thermocouple elements, a touch screen display, a setting screen, and solid-state relays.
- Automatic and sensory units: Count and track packaged containers from the point of entry to sealing. They also keep count of materials loaded and the number of containers packaged.
- Inkjet prints: The printers are useful in labeling and branding the containers with appropriate imprints.
- Safety components: These include the safety button for instantaneous shut down of the machine in case of emergency and earthing cables to minimize shock incidences.
- Locomotive components: These are the parts that facilitate the smooth movement of packaging containers in the automatic packing machine.
Such components include carton chutes, conveyors, rollers, and guide rails.
- Stirring motor: Mix the ingredients poured into the hopper for powdered products. It is an optional component depending on the type of product being packaged.
- Vibrator feeder: Supply powdered or granulated products into the packaging machine.
- Conveyor: Facilitate product movement from the vibrator feeder into the hopper.
- Hopper: Receives the products from the conveyor for subsequent processing in the machine.
- Bag former/Carton erector: Forms or erects the appropriate packaging container for use in packaging.
- Cutting and sealing parts: Cuts the filled bags into individual pouches/sachets and seals the open end through heat sealing. Can also use glue or tape sealing for cartons.
- Finished product exit: Dislodge finished products
- Speed regulator: Regulates the packaging speed
- Weighers: Accurately measures powdered or granulated products that must be packaged with high precision.
- Support rods: Supports the hanging rods in place.
- Hanging rods: Holds the roll film in place.
- Support/Universal wheels: Stabilize the machine in the installation space and/or allows for ease of translocating the machine in the factory.
Both fully Automatic Packaging Lines and semi-Automatic Packaging Lines are categorized as Automatic Packaging Lines.
The difference between the two machines lies in the degree of automation.
A fully automated packaging machine can achieve a full product package without intervention from the operator.
automatic packaging line
This machine offers the highest level of packaging automation there is in the market.
In contrast, a semi-automated packaging machine requires a full-time human operator for supplying the containers to be filled.
At least one of the functions of this machine must be automated.
Whereas a fully automatic machine is faster compared to its semi-automatic counterpart, it is less flexible and offers lower quality control.
semi automatic packaging line
A fully automatic machine is also more expensive, complex, and requires highly skilled labor for its day-to-day operation.
These two types of packaging machines are extremely diverse in process automation.
The following descriptions outline the distinction between these two processes of packaging.
- Manual packaging machine
This type of packaging machine has the least level of automation. It involves manual packaging and sealing of the products along the entire production line.
A manual packaging machine does not require power for operation. It is ideal for small-scale packaging or laboratory work.
manual packaging machine
- Automatic packing machine
An Automatic Packaging Line is a packaging machine that requires minimal human intervention to achieve seamless package and sealing of goods.
The operator will only engage in secondary tasks like case management and supply of packing containers to the machine.
automatic packing machine
There are different categories of filling and packaging Automatic Packaging Lines that are classified according to their filling and sealing technology.
The following depicts the working principles of these types of automatic packing machines.
Automatic Auger filling And Packaging Machines
This machine is instrumental in industries such as pharmaceuticals, agriculture, cosmetics, and chemical manufacturing.
It is used for filling powdered products in the above-mentioned industries. You can also use it to fill containers for other substances such as liquids, granules, semi-liquids, etc.
The machine’s operational principles revolve around the auger screw. The products are filled into the container and as it rotates around the auger screw.
automatic auger filling and packaging machine
Types of auger filling and packaging machines include:
Table Top Auger Fillers
This type of auger filling machine has a very small footprint and can easily be installed on top of a workbench.
It is highly used in pharmaceutical companies to fill powders or granulated medicine.
Volumetric Auger Filler
This auger filler depends on the weight to fill the products into containers. They come in top and bottom fill configurations.
Fill By Weight Auger Powder Fillers
You can use this type of auger filler to fill assorted quantities of powder in different packages therefore critical for operations that require accuracy and customization.
Multiple Auger Fillers
You can use this type of filler for packaging different types of products. Its control panel is highly flexible and can be easily optimized for special filling applications.
It has a multi-dispenser system and is faster, accurate, and highly repeatable.
Automatic Volumetric Cup Fillers
This technique employs the use of a cup with one side opened. The cup scoops the product and dumps it onto the packaging container.
The quantity of the filled product corresponds to the internal volume of the cup.
The volumetric ‘cup’ filler is attached to a sliding plate which shifts it to and from the product hopper where the products flow into the cup through gravity.
The sliding plate then scraps off any excess products from the cup. The cup discharges the product into the container and the whole packaging cycle is repeated using a different cup.
Automatic Weight Fillers
This type of packaging machine offers the most precise technique for filling dry products such as powders and granules.
At its most basic form, the machine fills in products into a container that is placed on top of a weighing scale.
Product filling is through vibratory troughs. Filling stops when the desired weight has been reached and the whole process is repeated using another container.
Piece Filler Machines
Piece fillers are instrumental for packaging products such as pharmaceutical tablets that must be counted as they are filled into the containers.
These machines integrate sensors in their systems that incrementally add onto the counter scale as more and more products are added.
Pressure Filler Machines
Pressure filler machines are integral components of chemical manufacturing companies. Some of the common types of pressure fillers include:
These fillers optimize the accuracy and speedy packaging of highly viscous fluids. You can use them in applications such as filling aerated rinks, batters, and pastes.
This is ideal for filling low-viscosity fluids into applications that require consistent fill levels. You can use it to fill a transparent container.
Other variants for specialized applications or smaller glass containers can also integrate vacuum fillers into their system.
You can use these fillers for packaging expensive products which require consistency in filling.
These can vary over industries to include products such as pharmaceutical insulins, printer inks, perfumes, and other valuables.
An exceptional Automatic Packaging Line should possess the following features:
- Highly reliable automation system
- Strong, durable, and stable frame network
- Easy-to-move heads and heights
- User-friendly control panels
- Compact design with exceptional dimensional flexibility
- Support fast changeover
- Easy to clean and maintain
You have to schedule regular maintenance protocols for your Automatic Packaging Lines to ensure they remain effective throughout their service period.
Poor machine maintenance processes expose them to frequent malfunctions and failures that translate into downtime and repair costs.
There are different types of maintenance processes for an automatic packing machine. Preventive machine maintenance and breakdown machine maintenance.
Preventive Machine Maintenance
These are the maintenance process that you have to implement on regular basis to void any machine malfunctioning and failure.
Some of the preventive measures for automatic packing machine maintenance are:
- Conducting a scheduled regular inspection of the packaging machine
- Changing any worn-out parts regularly
- Stocking parts that are likely to wear out very fast
- Scheduling timely machine lubrication
- Monitoring, recording, and reporting on minor operational concerns and conducting a follow-up for appropriate corrective measures.
These are the repair maintenance process that you will implement only after your automatic packing machine breaks down.
Breakdown maintenance includes such operations as repairing broken down parts, replacing the lubricants, and performing overhaul services to machines that are already broken.
These are the maintenance operations that you carry out on an automatic packing machine following the guidelines of the manufacturer. They include:
- Scheduled replacement of lubricating oil after a specified machine runtime.
- Changing fast wear parts after a specified period or machine operation as described in the user manual.
- Adhering to operational conditions as described by the manufacturer.
- Maintaining the standard pressure, form-fill, and lubricating oil to specified levels as per the user manual.
Automatic Packaging Line has revolutionized product packaging in many industries.
You can use an Automatic Packaging Line in virtually any industry that produces/supply goods in bulk and therefore require efficient product packaging.
You can use an automatic packing machine for the following applications:
- Automatic folding of packaging container flaps/leaflets/enclosures.
- Automatic conveying of packaging containers
- Supply of packaging containers into the system
- Proper alignment of the packaging containers
- Filling products into the packaging container
- The proper enclosure of the packaging container
- Sealing the packaging containers
- Imprinting labels and brands into the packaging containers.
For all your automatic packaging line, contact us now.